-At Each Payroll:
- Payroll checks with payroll employee earnings.
- Check register.
- Payroll register.
- Tax deposit amounts with completed form due.
Electronic check signing
Unlimaited pay rates
- Flexible accruals
- Benefits (401-k, bonuses etc)
- Deductions (child support, garnishments. uniforms, etc)
Third Party Payment Manager
- Ulimted Agency Payment via bureau or client/Direct Deposit.
Detailed payment information shown on check stub
General Ledger and Expense Distribution
- Create detailed expense Allocation by Employee. Override allocation at Date Entry
- Creat Chart of Accounts by client
- Assign GL Expense Accounts by Department and Location
- Labor and Expense Distribution and Job Costing reports
- Track Payroll expenses (not just wages) by Department, Location, Division, Classification, Title, and Job.