The nature of taxation consulting has changed drastically over the past decade. In the past, staying abreast of technical and legislative changes was adequate for achieving favourable outcomes for clients. Today however, a greater depth of understanding is required if we are to offer superior solutions. We acknowledge that client expectations are affected by the pressures placed upon them by external forces. Consequently, a genuine understanding and appreciation of the commercial drivers behind a client's business, is fundamental. Our advice is structured towards meeting an identifiable common goal. To achieve this goal, we present the best range of practical options, highlighting the issues and preferred recommendations. We endeavour to keep our clients well informed along the way.
Our services include:
- Preparation and advice on income tax, fringe benefits tax, capital gains tax, stamp duty, payroll tax, GST, and land tax.
- Assistance with taxation law compliance and administration.
- Tax effective structuring for small to medium sized businesses
- Superannuation advice and structures
- Business succession planning
- Corporate and international taxation advice and related services, including transfer pricing and debt/equity rules
- Taxation advice on trust structures including unit, discretionary, and hybrid trusts.
- Tax litigation support, including prudential audits.
- Year end tax planning.